Base Max requires no sanding by using a newly developed, high adhesive resin.
- 3-4 weeks long-lasting adhesion. *When used with VETRO colour and Top Gel.
- No sanding or primer required.
- Works great on natural nails as well as any enhancements. *It is recommended to apply 2 coats when working on damaged or thin nails.
- Water like texture. The minimal amount of product is required for an application, and it will not add any thickness.
- Easy removal with gel nail removers and acetone. Soak time is 8-minutes.
VETRO Base Gel Comparisons:
Base Max: No sanding base. Ideal when you don't want to add thickness; therefore a fantastic choice to use over enhancements. The very watery texture makes it easy to fill pocket-lifting spots as well.
Protect Clear FUJI: Requires sanding. Excellent for priming unsmooth natural nails. All-around base gel for soak-off and fill-in services.
Protect Clear FUJI EX: No sanding base. Perfect for fill-in services and for clients who handle water often.
Hybrid Base: No sanding. Peel off base. Ideal for those who wish to change the design frequently or to wear it only for a special occasion.
Curing Time :
60 seconds UV/LED Light
4ml / 25ml Jar
Made in Japan.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
In response to the growing number of pre-orders, we have revised our pre-order processing times. As we actively work to restock items on a monthly basis, we regret to inform you that expedited delivery for pre-orders can no longer be guaranteed. The estimated wait time for pre-orders is now set at 4-6 weeks, with no exceptions.
Kindly take this information into consideration before finalizing your purchase. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Pre-Orders are usually special orders and can't be changed or refunded once placed. If you need modifications, please contact us immediately.
Please note that we do not split shipments. If your order includes pre-ordered items, we'll hold items until everything is ready to ship. If you want available products sent first, we would suggest you to place a separate pre-order; or try to contact us to see if partial shipping can be accommodated.
For complete details, click here.